I’ve really been on a roll lately attempting new recipes. No complaints with any family member so far. I’m beginning to think they’ll really just eat about anything or they are making faces when I look the other way. Last night seemed to be another success. Tuscan Pasta with Tomato Basil Cream Sauce. A super fancy name for a really easy meal.
I found the original recipe at MyRecipes.com but as usual, I made a few changes. Here’s my spin on the recipe! And please keep in mind, I am feeding 5 plus wanting leftovers as the kids like to eat something as soon as they walk in the door from school. You can half the recipe easily.
- 1 package of ground turkey
- 2 (20-oz.) package refrigerated four-cheese ravioli (I used the Buitoni brand)
- 2 (16-oz.) jars of sun-dried tomato Alfredo sauce
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 package of grated Parmesan cheese
- Crushed Repper (Optional)
- Prepare pasta according to package directions
- Prepare ground turkey
- Pour Alfredo sauce into saucepan, stir in diced tomatoes, wine, parmesan cheese. Heat thoroughly.
- Combine pasta, meat and sauce.
- Top with basil and crushed red pepper
Serve with salad and garlic bread.
Easy…..right? Almost too easy!
What’s your favorite EASY pasta recipe?