I am pretty lucky that I have a family that loves salad. My kids usually request salad with their dinner every night. No, I'm not kidding. They REALLY love salad WITHOUT bribery. Their favorite dressing flavor? Ranch! We go thru 1-2 bottles of ranch dressing per week.
I am always looking for healthier options of dressings. I recently decided to give Marie's a try. With half the fat and calories, the creamy yogurt dressing seemed like a great idea. It was a winner with the kids too! My son said, and I quote, "this dressing makes my salad taste like we are at the Outback". Hey, that's a pretty good compliment if you ask me!
I found the Ranch dressing to be full of flavor. I couldn't believe how fresh it taste. This dressing MUST be refrigerated immediately which helps with the freshness.
What does Marie's say about their yogurt dressings?
- Marie’s Creamy Yogurt Dressing has half the fat and calories of regular salad dressing, yet has the same delicious homemade taste you’ve come to expect from Marie’s.
- Marie’s Creamy Yogurt Dressing comes in 7 delicious varieties: Blue Cheese, Feta Cheese, Ranch, Parmesan Caesar, Honey Mustard, Thousand Island, and Coleslaw.
- Marie’s Creamy Yogurt Dressing is packed cold to lock in homemade flavor and freshness and can only be found in the refrigerated fresh produce section.
- Marie’s uses no artificial colors or flavors, preservatives, or added MSG. All Marie’s Refrigerated Dressing (with the exception of Sesame Ginger) are Gluten Free.
- Marie’s refrigerated salad dressing is comparable in cost to the premium salad dressings you find in the grocery aisle.
- It’s easy to use Marie’s Creamy Yogurt Dressing to create quick, tasty meals. Try it to add flavor to sandwiches, wraps, meat, as well as veggies and leafy greens.
We also decided to give the Lemon Herb Vinaigrette a try. While it was delicious on our salads, we especially loved our chicken marinated in it.
What does Marie's say about their Lemon Herb Vinaigrette?
- Our vinaigrette has a fresh and flavorful burst of lemon blended with herbs and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- This is a great tasting marinade for chicken and fish.
Lucky for you, I will be giving away ONE CASE of Marie's Dressings! That's 6 bottles!!!! The winner will choose from the New Lemon Herb Vinaigrette or one of the Creamy Yogurt Dressings listed above.
AND THE WINNER IS LAURIE EMERSON. CONGRATS LAURIE!!!!
What's your favorite recipe using Marie's dressings? I'd love to try out what my readers love!
**Compensation was not received for this review. The review is based solely on the author's use of product provided by Marie's**